Saturday, November 19, 2011

Standin outside on a Friday livin on tha edge

I only lasted a few hours at work on Friday. By noon, I really wasn't feeling well so I ended up calling it a day and going home. I have chronic sinus problems which has led to problems with my ears so I often feel like I'm living underwater. I had a tube put in my left ear in January but it fell out in October so I'm going to be having another tube, possibly 2, inserted later this month.

What kind of freaky 40 year old woman needs EAR TUBES? *points thumbs at self* This GAL! Meanwhile, I spend a lot of time saying "what?" or mishearing what people say. Makes for interesting conversations.

October 18
Sweater: Pretty Things Boutique (local store)
Top: Marc O'Polo (from Frankfurt Germany)
Skirt: Issak Mizrahi for Target via Value Village
Tights: ?
Boots: Fluevog Radios | BBC

I'm facing the other direction today because there were meetings going on in the room behind me and I didn't want to make a spectacle of myself.

You can't really see the pattern on the top but it's grey misshapen circles.

I love these boots and don't wear them often enough. I guess that's what happens when you have more shoes than brains.














Here's today's flair. (I know it's not the requisite 15 pieces but I don't want to get carried away.) My shoe pin and a new pin I got which shows my geek as well has honouring my love of the Earl Grey tea. Especially the Merchie's tea from the West Coast. Yummy.
 I love you Office Space.



3 comments:

  1. So, um, I'm just going to have to ask you to go ahead and move your photo location to the side. yeah.

    Still love that polka dot sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Picard button. Hee. Can one really ever have too much flair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better by now.
    I am so coveting that tea badge of yours :)

    ReplyDelete