Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter white

I forgot my camera yesterday so I didn't get an outfit photo yesterday. Sorry loyal readers. =)

I've hadn't really considered about wearing this cream springy dress during the winter but after I saw Terra's outfit on Stylish White Female I had an idea to make it more seasonably appropriate but adding this tulle jacket/overdress thingy that I bought in San Francisco a few years ago.

Tulle Jacket/overdress: Krista Larson (bought at Kati Koos in San Francisco)
Dress: Noa Noa (ebay)
Shoes: Fluevog Miracle | Hollie

This is only the second time I've worn this jacket (really, what should I call this?) and I was really pleased how this all came together.

 I had to add some colour so I pulled out this olive shoes that my husband bought me in Vancouver a few months ago. This 3" heel is higher than most of my shoes so I try not to wear these when I'm going to be doing much walking. They're definitely "sitting down all day" shoes.

This weekend my husband's photo studio is hosting a "formal" dress Holiday party. I bought a dress tonight at Banana Republic for 40% off that's pretty sparkly. I'm excited to get dressed up. Hopefully I'll get some photos since there should be a camera or two around.

3 comments:

  1. Those are killer shoes - great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so fairytale like... It reminds me of little wood nymph's who wander through the forest. It's so wonderful!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for posting! I designed the shoes you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete