Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wash away the rusty disease of your brown town days in our silver sea

Today was kind of a boring outfit day but I wanted to wear these boots that I scored off of eBay.


Dress: eShakti
Blouse: Club Monaco
Tights: H&M
Boots: Fluevog (eBay)

When I first received this dress it was a bit snug. Now it's verging on too big. It's a nice dress for the winter though, plus it has awesome pockets. Monday's dress didn't have any place for me to clip my office swipey-card on but today I had nice pockets in which to hide it.








I found these Fluevog boots on eBay. They were posted by the Seattle Goodwill and they're never been worn. I don't recognize them at all. I'm hoping someone here or on Flickr or Ravelry will help me identify them. If not, I'll email Fluevog and see if they can help.

I'm enamoured with the heel and the seaming on the toe.





I confirmed that I'll be going to Toronto on Thursday for about 24 hours. It's for work so I'll only have Thursday night to par-teh! Whoot!

2 comments:

  1. The boots are really adorable! Congrats on snagging them. I'm still pseudo-attempting to figure out what my Vog ankle boots are called. I know they're from the Time family (the tall boot version were called Twiggys). I'm new to the Fluevog lust/love so I'm no help, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the shape of this dress - I used to have a very similar one (although mine was Le Chateau).

    The boots are really incredible. They remind me of Cydwoq a lot.

    FYI, I've been trying to comment on your blog for days, but because you have word verification, Google Chrome is just ignoring it. I finally figured out that I have to view your (and others') blogs with verification not with Chrome. Why are the interwebs so hard?? Arg! Anyway, haven't been ignoring you! :)

    ReplyDelete