Thursday, February 16, 2012

About last night


I forgot to take my camera to work again yesterday (bad blogger, BAD) so I just have a crappy iPhone photo that my husband took last night. We were at a friend's house for an Anti-Valentine's Day Mexican food dinner.


Dress: Noa Noa (eBay)
Blouse: Club Monaco
Shoes: Miss L Fire

I had just had my hair re-coloured and cut so I didn't go home after work and change. You can see a better photo of this dress here.


I'm feeling extra glamorous with my new coif. 

I'm wearing the Miss L Fire boots again. I have received more complements on these boots than any other footwear that I own. I think it's because of the snazzy blue buttons.

The person who's house were were at is a local clothing designer - Veronica MacIssac. She's making me a dress and I can't wait to show it here on blog central. We're both lovers of all things Alexander McQueen so you can be sure she has most excellent taste.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really sweet boots - I think that they are a fairly safe "crazy" shoe for most people. I mean, you have way more outrageous shoes, and I think that many people don't know how to take crazy shoes (they tend to look away, in my experience). These are a neutral colour, with a really special detail. They are really fabulous.

    I love the new hair! You and Megan Mae have inspired me to have a streak put in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detailing on your dress. And of course, the boots are adorable. I can't wait to see your dress. I'm a McQueen-addict too. I think the Plato's Atlantis show was the first that ever made me notice runway shows.

    ReplyDelete