Thursday, February 9, 2012

Funny

I'm laughing in this photo because my coworker was watching me from the kitchen area of this room and making me self conscious.



Scarf: ModCloth
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Dress: from Reykjavik
Boots: Fluevog Hope | Desire

This has been a very long week. I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow, however, I have a meeting to talk about my "performance goals" in the afternoon and I hate those meetings. They are so uncomfortable. I've rescheduled it twice now so I guess I better get it over with.

I bought this dress in Iceland. Reykjavik is a great place for clothing shopping, other than being expensive. This dress fabric is handwoven and nice and lightweight. And it'd my favourite colour.





I like this pin - which says "Good Kitty" because it looks like my cat, Dougal. It has a matching pin that says "Bad Kitty" which is a better description of Dougal. =)

This scarf has bunnies on it and is trimmed with heart shaped lace. Maybe I should have saved this for Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! The bunny scarf and kitten pin are subtle but amazing details. The fluevog's are in the perfect shade.

    Ohmy! I would be a giggly mess if other people watched me take photos. Funny how it can feel totally normal to post pictures online, but feel weird with people watching in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the cat pin and scarf (your Dougal sounds like my Vizzini). The texture of the dress is lovely, like a slubbed silk.

    I have been caught by my neighbours across from us when doing my stair pictures. They laugh at me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bunny and lace scarf? Awww :)

    ReplyDelete