Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pajama dress

Have you seen those commercials for the abomination known as Pajama jeans?




Well this dress, is the closest thing to a "pyjama dress" as any dress could be.



Blouse: From an outlet store - don't remember the brand
Dress: Eshakti
Tights: Anna Sui from Sock Dreams
Shoes: Fluevog Sopranos | Malibran

This dress is made of sweatshirt material so it's not a fancy dress but it's comfortable, colourful and cosy on a cold Canadian day.

My favourite parts of the dress are the pockets. All dresses and skirts should have pockets!


Funky tights make it more interesting, as do the cross strapped Fluevogs. If you are interested in buying Fluevogs, I'd recommend these as a good starting place. They're funky and go well with most outfits.






Today's pins were both shoe related. In case it's not obvious yet, I have a bit of an addiction to shoes.

Hope everyone had a great February 29th.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I adore all these oranges and reds on you, Megan! Those tights are just fabulous.

    I have a "jammy dress" that I wear when I'm sick! It's not sweatshirt material, but it's pretty darned comfy. I do agree that all skirts and dresses should have pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pajama dresses - And those tights! Ah! I need to copycat this look. I haven't worn my tights in awhile (it's been too hot!)

    Also I've been terribly in love with the Malibrans from the beginning of my Vog knowledge, however I haven't been able to decide if the square-ish toe would work for me. They make your feet look really petite though!

    ReplyDelete