Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rerun dress

This is my first "rerun" of this dress. My co-worker, L, mentioned it to me today and commented that I must like this dress a lot since I wore it twice in a month. I wore it on January 17th so I guess I do like it!



Sweater: Joe Fresh (I wore this with the dress last time too)
Dress: Anthropologie Layered Column Dress
Necklace: The Bay
Shoes: Gidigio via Gravity Pope

The stripes on this dress aren't white - they're mostly beige so the shoes actually match better than it might first appear.

I like the horizontal stripes with the vertical stripes on the tights.

This necklace is cool in that all the strands are all attached together. Easy on, easy off! I couldn't stop fiddling with them all day though.

The shoes also have a vintage feel to them. They're not exactly yellow and not really brown so they're difficult to style. I think they worked with this outfit.




A while ago, I bought one of those silly little boxes of kitschy boxes that bookstores stock near the cash registers - This one was an Office Space box of "flair". This was one of the pins in the box. It's pretty appropriate for this policy wonk.

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress! I think it's one of my favorites of yours. Also you wore it on my birthday!

    The shape of those shoes is really interesting, and I love the double strap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Dinah, this is just fabulous! I love the "bandage" look of the dress with the striped tights. I adore the yellow shade of the shoes - Gravity Pope is one of my favourite stores to visit in Vancouver when I'm there. And what a great necklace.

    ReplyDelete