Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bright colour on a cold day

I forgot to take my camera to work today so I used my office's camera to take my outfit photos. When I got home and uploaded them on my computer they were all overexposed and grainy. I tried to adjust the settings on the camera but the last person who used it seemed to turn every feature on. UGH.

So I got dressed again and went outside to take an outfit photo. How's that for committed? Would you be even more impressed if I told you it was -9C (which is 15F)?


Blouse: Smoking Lily from Elsie's
Dress: Daniela Besso on Etsy
Shoes: Fluevog Presence Hi | Desmond

I tried to get a photo of the designs on the blouse but I failed miserably and my cats wouldn't stop sitting on the blouse. They are moths and skeletons.

I wore my Desmond shoes because my coworker Desmond asked me too. He wanted to see the shoes named after him (haha, not really). He was suitably impressed.

Sorry about the crappy blog today. I'm packing my camera now so I won't forget it!

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful Smoking Lily top! I like it with the blue shoes. Your dedication is laudable! - but I understand it. It's hard to let a great outfit fade away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blouse! I like the wide kimono-type sleeves.

    I greatly admire your dedication to your photos!

    For the first 2.5 years of my blog, I packed all my clothes, carried them to work, changed at work, changed back to walk home, then changed back into them at home and THEN took my pictures (which explains my bad hair in most of the early pictures). I was so happy to be working downtown after that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that top is incredible! I imagine the print is pretty cool too from the link.

    Also BRR! I can't believe it's that cold where you are. Not that I'm jealous, I'm pretty happy with my warm weather. Not looking forward to the day I move away from the South. I take my photos outside year round, but I haven't had to brave things that cold ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving green and blue togethe so very much.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blouse! I love that shade of green, it's really pretty! And silly kitties, mine do that too, if I lay something out on my bed to see if I want to wear it, they lay all over it!

    And yes, I'm impressed with your dedication to stand in cold temps like that and take pictures! We haven't seen temps that cold here in MN since late February I think!

    ReplyDelete