Friday, June 1, 2012

And paint your rules In black and white

Today I was in training for most of the day so I went for some casual. It was supposed to be my day off but this training was mandatory since I'm going to be the "super user" of a new data cube.



T-shirt: Zellers
Skirt: ModCloth
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

I was wearing my red cardigan with this but I took it off because I was overheating. I'm also wearing a full-slip, since this skirt is a little sheer, and tights. I'm hoping the weather gets warm again so I can finally pack away the tights for the summer.



I really like this skirt but it's a wee bit snug so it's not the most comfortable. I'll have to decide whether to keep it "in case" I lose weight or give up on it. Life's too short to have a too tight skirt in your closet taunting you.

Hello to everyone who is linking from Already Pretty. Welcome!

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that skirt. To the point of thievery ...such a bad thief as I give myself away..

    Still how snug? Looks fine but if makes you feel annoyed ....hell I' d still keep it. Good luck debating

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cute skirt, but I totally agree that keeping something not comfortable in your closet is not worth it. There are too many cute clothes out there that are comfy. (FYI I'd totally love to raid your castoffs if you plan on donating anything and you'd rather make some dough or do a swap.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very cute skirt, I can't tell that it's tight, but if it's not comfy, I understand that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here, Meegiemoo... Have another cookie while I sneak into your closet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking like you are - why hang on to things that are in "what if" holding status? I'm in toss mode right now (plus I have no more room!). I love that your top is from Zellers! "Super user of a data cube" sounds like fun - like a sci-fi thing. I love Steph's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I would give that skirt a good home, if it's time for it to go (*puppy eyes*).

    Ugh, I am a super-user on our new purchasing program (which is geared towards accountants, instead of oh, the people who actually USE it). Frustrating.

    You look fab in your black and white ensemble.

    ReplyDelete