Sunday, June 24, 2012

No smog, just fog

I haven't seen the sun since Wednesday afternoon in Winnipeg. The city has been enveloped in fog for 2 days. I think that our city's new slogan should be NO SMOG, JUST FOG! This is the only place I know where you can have high humidity and cool temperatures.  Hello frizzy hair!

I got dressed today because I went to Tim Hortons to have tea with my friends. If you're going to get dressed on a Sunday, you might as well enjoy when you're wearing.


Blouse: Vero Moda (from Envy - local store)
Skirt: Trapper Jane (from Love, Me Boutique which is sadly now closed)
Shoes: Chie Mihara Rostar

This skirt has pockets. Up with pockets!


And if you're going to get dressed then you might as well wear your favourite shoes.



And if you're going to get dressed, why not wear a necklace you've had for 35 years-ish! I found this recently and I can't believe I still have this. I also still have my 41 year old Raggedy Ann doll.

I also found a button that was made with my grade 2 picture on it. I'll have to wear this sometime.




If you're going to get dressed, be aware that you will be judged by Dougal. I'm not sure if I passed muster or not. It's hard to tell from that face.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklease and shoes. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirts should always have pockets, except for pencil skirts. I want those shoes, actually, I want all your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, hi Dougal! Disapproving cat. Gotta love it.

    I love your necklace, Raggedy Ann was a favorite of mine as a child! And pockets in skirts = win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my mom still has my Raggedy Ann. I love Dougal's face - so not impressed!

    Great shoes.

    I also got dressed today, for grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg those shoes~ My dream shoes. I still check ebay for them frequently.

    Dougal is such a handsome fella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, another pair of shoes to drool over!! :) your shoe collection is killing me :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are absolutely fabulous! No wonder they're your favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why those are your favorite shoes - so cute and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very much an amazing necklace. J'adore!

    Let me know if you ever come back to Winnipeg! I just blog-stalked you a bit, and I might be in love with your style. I'd love to go shopping/coffee/bevies if you ever come back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Star shoes! You made my day.

    I think your cat looks suitably impressed. You know, for a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that necklace. Raggedy Ann was my very favorite doll. Awesome find.

    ReplyDelete