Today was my Friday so I pulled out all the stops and wore my funnest dress and fabuloustest shoes - together.
Dress: Charlotte Taylor (last worn here)
Shoes: Alexander McQueen
There is an English language school in my building and there are a lot of students there from Saudi Arabia. I usually get weird looks from them but this outfit really confused them. HA!
See, it's purty.
SKERLS! This picture doesn't really show the proper colour of these shoes. They are quite bright red. I got these off eBay last year and I love them to bits!
Mary Walker Designs bestowed upon me a Liebster award. The Liebster award is given to
upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. The meaning of
Liebster in German is sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved,
lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules for the award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the question the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
Here are my answers to her questions:
1. When are you most alert morning or night?
Morning. I tend to start to tune out around 3pm.
2. What is you favorite food?
I've thought about this for a while and nothing comes immediately to mind. Maybe olives?
3. Do you prefer to be inside or outside?
Inside. That's where the TV is.
4. What color makes you smile?
Red. Definitely red.
5. Do you like your name?
It's ok but no one can pronounce it properly. I pronounce it MEEE-gan. Most other people with my name are MAY-gan or MEG-an. And when I tell people my name sometimes they think I'm saying "ME-kin". WHA?
6. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?
Calm and quiet.
7. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?
By myself. I'm pretty reclusive.
8. Do you find it hard to answer personal questions?
Nope. Ask me whatever you want.
9. What do you do when you get angry?
10. What do you do when you are happy?
11. Who are you most likely to trust?
My cat Dougal. *haha*
I'm not going to tag anyone but if you're interested, you can answer the same questions.