T-shirt: Le Chateau about 10 years ago for about $5.00
Shoes: Alexander McQueen (last worn here)
Ok, so I wore my funkiest sandals but I'm well and truly proving that I'm on vacation.
This t-shirt is a wee bit snug but I was just going to the hair salon so I thought I could get away with it.
I was wearing a belt earlier so the jeans were not as low slung as they look here.
Tomorrow I might go back to being my regular, overdressed self. =)
In other news, one of my favourite bloggers, Melanie, honoured me with a Leibster award.
As a reigning awardee I must perform my duties thusly.
Answer Melanie's 11 questions:
1. On a desert island, which would you choose, a pocket knife or a solar-powered e-reader?
Pocket knife. An e-reader can't help you cut and stab things. Plus I prefer regular books.
2. As one of 27 island castaways, what would be your job: hut-builder, chef, caregiver, tailor, banker, other?
Tailor. My friend says that in a Zombie apocalypse my crafting and knitting skills will be in high demand.
3. Would you like some fries with that?
4. What's the meaning of life (in ten words or less)?
Live or die trying
5. Zip-lining in a rain forest, deep sea fishing in the Bahamas, or spelunking in Brunei?
Spelunking. Rain forests have to many bugs and I don't really like fishing.
6. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Exorcist. I ran outside screaming at one point.
7. One night of guilt-free lust, who with: Prince Charles, Steve Buscemi, Mister Ed (a talking palomino horse from a 1960s American sitcom by the same name), Portia de Rossi?
Steve Buscemi. I've <3'ed him forever.
8. What's your favourite flower?
9. Do you ever dream that your teeth are falling out?
No, but I often dream about not being able to find a clean or private bathroom.
10. Which is your favourite: mice, spiders or snakes?
Mice. I loves me some furry critters.
11. Which way is north?
Write 11 facts about myself:1. I use humour to cover my true feelings. Also, I'm HILAROUS!
2. It takes a lot to embarrass me.
3. I own a very funky bicycle that I've only ridden twice in 3 years. Shameful really.
4. I haven't had a cup of coffee since 1995. I drank a lot of coffee in University and when I got my first job they had terrible coffee. I was spending too much money at Tim Horton's so I switched to tea and never picked up the habit again. I do drink buckets of Coke Zero though.
5. I am an atheist and have never really had any religious inclinations.
6. Rhubarb is one of my favourite foods.
7. If there is nothing on TV I want to watch, I will watch sports (except baseball and basketball)
8. I'm addicted to Hidden Object games and Angry Birds that I play on my iPad.
9. When I go out for breakfast, I order the exact same thing every time. Even if I go two days in a row.
10. If I find money in my husband's pockets when I'm doing laundry, I keep it!
11. I believe if you enjoy spending time on-line then you should do it and not apologize or try to limit your time in the virtual world.
Name 11 Nominees:1. Colour Makes People
2. Dividing Moments
3. Fashion at Forty
4. Secret Squirrel
5. For Show
6. Jean of All Trades
7. Kate a la Mode
8. Sartorial Sidelines
9. Smiles Go with Everything
10. Bethie the Boo
11. High Socks
Ask the new awardees 11 new questions:
1. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had it?
2. Do you currently have all your organs?
3. For a pet, would you rather have a crow, a fringed lizard, or a taxidermized wolf?
4. Slips - yes or no?
5. If you could hire one of the following for one year which would you hire? House cleaner, personal chef, massage therapist
6. Fruit pie, cream pie or cheesecake?
7. If you were on Jeopardy and got the Daily Double, would make it a true daily double?
8. Did you ever wear braces? If yes, are your teeth still straight?
9. Favourite decade - 1970s, 1980s, or 2000s?
10. Do you prefer routine or variety?
11. Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Whew! This took a few hours to do!
To recap, here are the rules:
1. The new nominee must post 11 things about him/herself.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who gave you the award.
3. Choose 11 new nominees and link them in your post.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you've nominated.
5. Go and tell them that they've been nominated.
6. No tag back! (I don't really know what this means...so I ignored it.)