Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another day over

Two more work days to go. Tonight I have some friends over for pizza and to help me do some packing. I'm grateful for their help! Most of my clothes won't be packed until Monday when the movers bring me wardrobe boxes but I still have to get stuff organized so the movers can just grab stuff and throw it in the truck.

Last night it snowed again. 10 cms. UGH. So much for spring. *sigh*

The snow made me want to dress comfortably.


Dress: anthropologie (last worn here)
Belt: anthropologie
Shoes: Miss L Fire (last worn here)



Gotta run and get the doorbell. My pizza's here!

5 comments:

  1. Always love that dress! The seams are such a great detail. Hope you had some tasty pizza! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pretty and comfy dress and also love your shoes (as usual)!
    wish you an absolutely lacking in anecdotes move!
    besos & luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "dress for comfort" still looks pretty awesome. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete