Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Colour Explosion

Moving plans are coming along. Today I booked a temporary accommodations through AirBNB, I'm meeting with a moving company tomorrow, I've made lists. Tonight I have to try and identify what I'm going to be moving other than my clothes and shoes that is. I'm running on caffeine, adrenaline, and panic.

I have to say though that Twitter has been very very helpful. 

I'm going to try and pull out all the stops the next two weeks and go crazy with my outfits or wear things that I haven't worn in a while. Maybe this will help me decide what to pack since I won't be able to take all my clothes when I move at first.


Scarf: Aldo
Sweater: Knit by Me (last worn here)
Dress: Desigual (last worn here)
Tights: Anna Sui (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Get Up! | Eureka (last worn here)

I haven't worn these shoes in over a year.  Kinda of a shame really. They're cute, comfortable, and mary-janey. Must put them into the rotation more frequently.


 I had put this dress with my summer clothes but dug it out to wear today. Luckily it's warmed up enough so that I wasn't freezing in this little cotton dress.




I bought this on a whim at Aldo when I bought the red studded flats. It was up by the cash register so it was a good "suggestive sell" on their part. Birds!

This scarf is almost as big as my Alexander McQueen scarf.




Better go finish dinner and start packing.

13 comments:

  1. My friend wore exactly your scarf today and I admired it! I should have thought of you too, given it's birdy goodness...

    Glad your plans are coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful, beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every piece of this is awesome. I love the printed dress with those tights. And the birdy scarf is totally you.

    Wishing you lots and lots of luck on moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress combines several of my loves. Asian feel, mixed colors and patterns, great shape, and it looks comfortable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the gigantic pretty bird scarf! This is going to be fun, seeing you go a little crazy with your wardrobe in the next little while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good way to quickly go through your closet and see what you really love and need to take with you! Hmmm...if only I could be there to help you (and take things home, heh heh heh).

    Great shoes - I find that colour to be a bit lacking, but the shape is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty explosion! So cheerful! Do your new colleagues have any idea how you will wow them every day with your wardrobe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ch-ch-ch-changes over here!! The only constant it seems is you looking fabulous. So you'll be living in Hogtown? The Big Smoke? (for non-Canadians, nicknames for Toronto) I hope you love it there. This is very exciting! Why doesn't Vancouver have a cool farm animal nickname?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to seeing you crack open the wardrobe and give us lots of crazy colour and combinations, Megan!
    I like the shoes (I'll have 'em if they don't make the cut!) and the scarf and tights are awesome.
    YOU are awesome. Brave and organised, and panicky maybe, but doing what needs to be done anyway. So pleased you found somewhere to live (I'll be wanting your address so I can send you a Good Luck card!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooooo beautiful tights! Kisses x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey hey! first timer to your blog here! I love your style and your entire fluevog collection (wow you have so many!). so following you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress - I haven't come across anything nearly so nice by that brand - and your giant bird scarf is fabulous. Birds! Hope the movers-meeting has gone well.

    ReplyDelete