Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Three days

Three more days. I have so much to do my head is spinning and as you can guess nothing every goes smoothly.

I got my haircut after work. My last with my super duper fabulous stylist who I am going to miss terribly. *sniff* You'll see it in tomorrow's photos.


Shirt: Spaksmannsspjarir in Reykjavik (last worn here)
Dress: Desigual (last worn here - over a year ago!)
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Fly London (last worn here)

Polka dotty! Pattern overload!

I think I'm going to have to include this dress in my upcoming "capsule wardrobe". I need to wear it more than once a year. GHA!  And spring is coming though we're supposed to get 15cm of snow tonight so who knows.


Who can't love a dress with a parrot on the bum. I know Sheila does. She last wore her Parrot dress on Megan Mae's birthday. It's a total party dress.

Gotta eat and pack. Thank goodness for good music to keep me moving.

8 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with the dress no matter where the parrot is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is definitely "capsule wardrobe" worthy. It will look awesome with any colour, and it's got a parrot on the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to put it in your capsule - it's just too awesome! Everyone needs a parrot on their butt.

    Love the polka dot tights with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing outfit, but I think you missed a color or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantabulous dress. I agree with Judy, and it doesn't matter where you wear it! I think that dress needs to be worn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are wearing a celebration! Desigual, aaah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this dress - it just makes me smile. So many wonderful colors and how can you not love the parrot? Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete