Monday, May 13, 2013

Confetti dress

This is the second dress that I ordered with my gift card from eShakti. It's called the confetti dress which is a pretty apt name.


Dress: eShakti
Shoes: Miss L Fire (last worn here)

The dress is nice but the shoes really outshine everything else. Or maybe the tights. I was walking down Queen St at lunch time and two women in a restaurant pointed at my feet so I stopped and did a little "ta da!" pose for them. Shameless!






I'm back in boardroom 3A today with my map since the lunchroom has apparently become a hotspot for eating and crafting. Don't they know I need that space for my photo shoots?? I'm going to start blocking the room off as a space for important meetings in the late afternoon.

Currently watching the hockey game and the Leafs are beating the Bruins 4-1 in game 7. Totally unexpected! The Leafs haven't been in the playoffs in 9 years and weren't expected to make it past the first playoff round. There's still 11 minutes left in the game so I hope they can hold on and eek out this win!

14 comments:

  1. Ha, my household is cheering for the Bruins! and it's in OT!

    Those are really great shoes - not surprised that they garnered attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! Wow I love your tights and shoes.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Megan! And I do love those shoes!!

    xoxo
    Lynn Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have such a crush on those shoes! I tried them on when we first got them in at Trashy Diva though, and they hit a funny spot on my ankle unfortunately. I love the look of Miss L Fire, but most of them don't fit me quite right. (Probably good for my wallet though!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Miss L Fire! Those shoes are perfect with that dress. Cool fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your shoes got a good reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again the great outfit. I'd love to see the pattern of the fabric up close and I'd love to have those terrific shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shoes, lovely frock, but Leafs? Bruins? You're talking a different language now and I'm lost! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful combination of sometimes difficult colors! You look lovely, head to toe. You're wearing rich versions of colors I'm thinking about right now. You can take this look right into fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I often point and smile at shoes and clothes, the last dress I commented on as beautiful made the wearer smile, I think. It is rotating fashion karma. I would point at your shoes too!
    I take my pictures at home, but I was wondering the other day where I would take them in work. There isn't anywhere! You have my greatest respect for finding locations...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am known for stopping people on the street to compliment their shoes, and I would have most certainly chased you down to snap a shot of those babies! Shameless is cool, don't ever change ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the most amazing collection of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous shoes & tights & printed dress combo, love that pretty little sassy shoes!, and also love that they've been admired on the street!, you're übercool!!
    besos (& happy birthday, last but not least!)

    ReplyDelete