Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday I don't care about you.

I'm writing this post while watching Game of Thrones. I should be packing since I'm going home for the weekend to celebrate a few birthdays and Mother's Day but I'm tired and thinking about what to pack is too taxing. All I can do is sit on my bum, watch TV, and blog. I'll probably be in bed within the hour.

Today was quite humid. This dress was even too heavy since its double layered.


I certainly didn't need this cardigan.

Cardigan: Smart Set
Dress: Noa Noa (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Rivers (last worn here - a year ago)

I'm wearing beige fishnets again. With this light coloured dress they make my legs look slightly orange. Should have gone barelegged.



See how my hair reacts to humidity. Ugh! I also need a haircut. I have an appointment next week and I can't wait. I'm liking my longer hair in some ways but my bangs are in desperate need of a trim. And colour on my roots. I'm getting greyer by the day.

Looking forward to Friday.

Going to finish watching GoT and then off to bed.

7 comments:

  1. Love the lightweight white dress. It's finally getting hot again here, and white dresses just make the me think "summer".

    Ah the beige fishnet. Ideal for most people, but super pale ladies like ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet look!
    Good to stop and sit down, well-deserved.
    Enjoy the weekend's celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't handle tights of any kind once it's hot - I admire your stamina!

    Love the flowy dress, of course, Noa Noa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect summer dress, Megan.
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh tell me about the grey roots... Just had mine done, I feel SO much better now!
    That dress actually looks light and airy, even if it doesn't feel that way. White and pure, almost virginal. (Yeah, not really!)
    Have a great weekend, Megan. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Sheila on wearing any kind of leg coverage when it's hot! I'm fighting a losing battle with grey roots; I need to have my hair coloured every 3 or 4 weeks and I can't afford that much maintenance. Hope you have a nice weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am desperate for a haircut too. This dress is lovely, agreeing with others that it feels so summery. Hope you've had a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete