Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gromit, these are the wrong trousers!

A few weeks ago I wore pants to work. Two days in a row. And one of those days, I wore JEANS! I really confused my coworkers.


On August 15, I wore these pants with my kitten heels.

T-shirt: No idea
Vest: Liliblue (last worn here)
Pants: Joe Fresh
Shoes:  Fluevog Half Truths | Tanya



I realized after I got to work that the pants aren't white but very much off-white so the t-shirt didn't really match well, but I wanted to be able to show the lacy back of the vest. I think it's quite pretty.



Then the next day I wore JEANS! This was August 16.


Jacket: Vintage
T-shirt: Duran Duran Concert T from 1984 found on etsy
Jeans: Not sure the brand
Shoes: Fluevog Integrity | Amie in Neon Orange

I got a lot of complements on this jacket. Probably because it's the coolest jacket ever!



These jeans do nothing for my butt. In unrelated news, after work this day I took the subway to Yorkdale mall so I could go to the All Saints store where I bought some.... jeans! I also bought a dress which I finally wore yesterday. I should have it up on the blog shortly.



Duran Duran BABY!
















9 comments:

  1. That is the coolest jacket ever, made even more spectacular by pairing it with the awesome shoes. I never find jeans that do anything positive for my butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are all kinds of awesome! I love the vintage tee.

    I forgot to mention on your last post - aw! Kitty. :) Happiness. I'm glad you have a furry friend again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is most certainly the coolest jacket ever, I agree. And with that and the shoes, you are working the neon trend very well, Megan!
    Oh jeans, hardest item of clothing to get right, I think - I've given up with them completely.
    Vintage Duran Duran t-shirt, nice! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stunned that you actually own jeans! But for all I know you also have Hello Kitty pajamas and Metallica CDs. You do have the very coolest clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice detail on the lace vest, and the jacket is blooming amazing x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trousers! And the orange jacket. Pretty sure that jacket does win the award for coolest jacket.

    Also I miss All Saints shopping!! I've never even been in one of their actual stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just mentioned you and Megan in my post for your love of All Saints. Right, the 2 of you need to come and stay at mine and we can go shopping at the branch in my city.

      Delete
  7. Isn't it funny how colors look different at the office? I often look in the mirror at home and think I'm put together, then step outside and realize all the colors I'm wearing look wrong!

    ReplyDelete