2013 was a year of big changes for me and I thought it would be interesting to account for them here and see visually everything that happened.
- In February I was offered a job in Ontario.
- In March I moved to Toronto
- In April I got an apartment in an area where I wanted to live.
- In May I turned 42! The meaning of life, the universe, and everything! and I met John Fluevog!
- In July I hosted the Travelling Yellow Skirt on its Freakshow around the planet and experienced my first Toronto Pride day.
- In September I got to see Depeche Mode in concert with my sister which was unexpectedly moving as well as awesome. I also filed for divorce.
- September also brought my parents to the city while my father had surgery. My mother moved in with me which was interesting.
- I also got to see one of my favourite bands, White Lies, in concert in September and they are coming back again in February.
- On November 12 my divorce was finalized and I went out for dinner with friends to "celebrate/commiserate".
Dirty Martini. Sequin dress. Fresh manicure!
Enough of the list. Here's a "bathroom selfie" that posted on my instagram feed which I have been updating much more frequently than this blog.
For Xmas my parents bought me a table for my apartment. I'm almost a real adult again!
I found the chairs on the sidewalk - Free Chairs!
I really want to get back to blogging. I've missed the interaction with people in this medium. I'm going to try very hard!