Sunday, May 18, 2014

Birthday Party outfit

Though my birthday was on Thursday, I hosted a party at The Ballroom on Friday night. I had a blast and I hope my friends did too. Yesterday was a bit difficult as I struggled with a bit of a hangover. I'm feeling much better today.  Like Detective Murtaugh, I'm getting too old for this shit.



Here's what I wore with my new birthday boots.



Dress: Dorothy Perkins (last worn here)
Jeans: All Saints
Shoes: Fluevog Daily Miracles | Stunner

I'm wearing lacy socks in homage to Pretty In Pink or possibly the ZZ Top video for Legs.



Back is nothing special but the boooooots.



It's love.

8 comments:

  1. Dream shoes! :)

    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Pretty in Pink! Love those boots! Sounds like a fabulous party - well worth the hangover, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those boots were definitely the perfect birthday present! Look how perfectly they go with the DP dress. And the hangover is proof of the fabulous night before when all your friends bought you far too many drinks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boooooots! HBD Megan!!! Cheers to feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Party time! Glad you had fun out on your birthday :) Glorious shoes. Now those jeans, how do you feel about All Saints jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it is all about those boots. Sounds like you had a great birthday - the hangover will go away, but you'll always have the memories ;)

    ReplyDelete