Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hold tight for heartbreak, Buckle up for loneliness

Another skirt and blouse resurrected from the recent closet reorganization.


Blouse: J. Crew
Corset: Spaks Mannsspjarir from Reykjavik (last worn here)
Skirt: Ziliotto (last worn here)
Boots: Fluevog Presence | Intuit (last worn here)

This outfit was quite a hit! One coworker said it was her favourite out of all the outfits I've worn. It's certainly in my top 10.


Didn't notice that poster on the fridge until I saw these pictures. I'm going to have to move that!

Happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. fabulous shape and textures, love your corset, so original piece!, and love how you wear it over a white shirt, cool!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelove the skirt and corset combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that skirt and corset are amazing. I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great combination and the corset over the blouse looks fantastic. I love the shape of the skirt and those boots are perfect with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit because instead of being distracted by colour, you notice the really cool shapes created by the corset top and skirt. I would definitely wear this (if you're ever tired of the corset top, you know where to find me).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really stunning, and strong, really strong.

    ReplyDelete