Saturday, May 24, 2014

Red and Gold

These photos are from May 22. I tried to take the photos in my usual space in the kitchen but every time I tried to take them someone was in there! WTF? 

So these were taken in Boardroom A.


Dress: Desigual (last worn here)
Shoes: Noa Noa (last worn here)

I haven't worn these shoes in 2 years? What is wrong with me?  I know I'm a fan of Fluevog but I own a lot of nice shoes of other brands which I should wear more often. I do love the t-straps.


The one thing I dislike about this dress is the big DESIGUAL logo on the back but I do love the patterns on the skirt.


8 comments:

  1. I love that style of shoes, makes me want to do the Latin Dances :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put a giant collection of Duran Duran pins over the logo. :)

    I love the shoes - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are super cute. You just pointed out the big reason I'm not a fan of desigual. I adore their funky designs, cuts, and embroidery, but I hate anything with a logo emblazoned on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know desigual emblazoned their loge, usually their stuff is so recognizable it would seem redundant. But it would be very easy to put a decorative appliqué over I, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cool outfit! Desigual does like to make themselves known - it seems like they always have their name worked into the design somewhere. Oh well, it's still gorgeous, and at least you don't have to look at the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute shoes and pretty red dress, love the print!.
    Obviously, there's somebody hanging around when you want to take a pic!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those would be great Tango or Salsa dancing shoes. I find Desigual stuff so recognizable, I'm surprised they feel the need to emblazon a giant logo on the back of a dress - how disappointing! At least people will only see it when you leave a room, not when you enter it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great outfit! I love the dress though I would be a bit annoyed as you are to have that logo there. Those shoes are really cute and look both stylish and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete