Friday, June 13, 2014

I love you, Plaid Pocket


Ok, I may have bought this dress because of the pocket on the front. I wish it also had side pockets but this will do.



Dress: Kate Spade Saturday from MyHabit.com
Necklace: Coal Miner's Daughter
Tights: from the Blue Banana in Kensington Market
Shoes: Miss L Fire (last worn here)

I bought these leggings last weekend when I was wandering around in Kensington Market with the Forest City Fashionista. She's so cool. I'm glad I got to spend some time catching up with her while she was in the big city.

I seem to be addicted to leggings right now.


When I bought these shoes I thought they'd only work with a small number of outfits but they are proving to be quite versatile. Miss L Fire may be my second favourite brand of shoes!

I'm off to visit family for the weekend and Father's Day. I can't believe June is already half over.


6 comments:

  1. Those really are fabulous shoes! You need to be participating in Shoe Shine at my blog - you have one of the best (if not THE best) collections on the interwebz. Love the dress and its pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you use the pocket it will look like you're fondling yourself. (!) Why not? (!) But yes, the pocket is a very cool part of this dress. Oh, and the shoes, yup, definitely winners. I'm glad you got to spend time with Shelley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed in Shelley's pictures you also had a really cool pocket on the tunic you wore that day. I love this pocket with its contrasting fabric. Love the shoes, too, and I love leggings! I must get more myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the front pocket. Sometimes it's that little funky something that makes an outfit special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wouu, a plaid pocket and red leggings make a fabulous combo, and obviously, your shoes are versatile and so pretty!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy that dress because of the pocket too! I like the colour and length of the leggings with the dress, and the shoes are perfect. I really enjoyed our afternoon - hope we can do it again this summer, which seems to be flying by at lightning speed.

    ReplyDelete