Monday, April 8, 2013

And you fell and you fell, Through the dark blue waters

My first Monday at work and I survived! Yay!! The day started off beautiful and sunny and then I ended up walking home in the rain. I guess I could have jumped on a streetcar but I kind of like my morning and afternoon walks.


Strangely, I'm wearing a jacket!

Jacket: Mary P (from a store on Queen Street I don't remember the name of)
Scarf: Alexander McQueen (last worn here)
Blouse: Gold Case (from same store as jacket)
Skirt: Smoking Lily (last worn here)
Tights: Hue (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Big Presence | Desmond (last worn here)


Black is such a hard colour to photograph so in order to see any kind of detail I had to really blow out the exposure which I why I look so bright.

Even after doing that you still can't tell that the blouse has very small pleats in it. I'll call it my accordion blouse.

I don't think I've mentioned that the temporary place in which I'm living does not have a television. I'm kind of losing my mind! I don't really know what to do with myself with no TV. So I downloaded Season 4 of Sons of Anarchy. Gun running, drug muleing, violence, sex...what more can a girl want?


Ooops....almost forgot to post my bling.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it is unusual to see you wearing a jacket, but isn't it great on you? (And I can't wait to see you in the stripey orange one you bought too.) You look chic with just the right amount of quirk for work (that rhymes) courtesy of the print, tights and fabulous jewellery.
    I watch very little TV these days, but am LOST without the Internet! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bling shot! Love!

    You look great in this outfit - I like all the little bits of blue and turquoise in it.

    No TV?? Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your (unusual) jacket, it fits you nicely and love that shape!, and so glad you've survived your first monday at work!, ;DDD
    love your shoes and all that bijouterie!
    besos & bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really envy your commute via foot! I miss city life and walking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket, too. And purple shoes. Another great TV show to check out is "Justified" with Timothy Olyphant. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bits of bright colour mixed in amongst the black. I'd like to be able to walk to work, but I can barely get up in time to catch my car pool - not a morning person!

    I'm still stuck half way through season 2 of Sons of Anarchy because I could never get the second disc at the video store in my neighbourhood. I'm not big on blondes, but I do love Jacks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truely excellent way to establish just who they'll be dealing with! Such great choices. You look interestingly professional, and pretty, of course. Enjoy the new work!

    ReplyDelete